Adding YouTube videos to your products
- Go to SimiCart Website > login to your account. Click on App Builder > Features then find Video.
- Enable Product Video feature by choosing Yes in the drop-down
- In your backend, go to SimiCart > Rich Content > Videos.
- Click Add Video to add new videos for your products. If you want to edit current video, click on the video title. Then you can edit the information of each video. Remember to click on Save Video when you have finished editing.
- Status: Select Enabled/Disabled to display video or not.
- Title: Enter the video’s name you want to show on your app.
- YouTube Video URL: Input the URL of the video on YouTube.
- Product ID: the product’s ID you want to show this video on (You can choose more than 1)
Finally, click Save.
Generating QR codes & barcodes for your products
In your backend, go to SimiCart > User Experience > Manage QR and Barcodes. Add new QR codes & barcodes Click on the Add New Custom QR & Barcode button on the top right corner of the Manage QR & Barcodes page. You will be navigated to the Add QR & ...
1. Login to your Magento backend. Go to SimiCart > General Settings > Product Label Configuration. Make sure the Enable field is Yes. 2. To configure Product Label, go to SimiCart > Rich Contents > Product Labels 3. On the Manage Product Labels page, ...
1. Register and configure a Facebook App The account you use to register for Facebook Developer should be different from your personal Facebook account for security purpose and convenience in support. Before creating a developer account, log in to ...
Editing Home Screen
1. Banners In your backend, go to SimiCart > Themes > Banners On this new page, you can see your list of banners and you can add new banners by clicking Add Banner. Store View: Choose the store(s) where you would like the banner to appear Title: ...
How to get Instagram Access Token
Prerequisites You will need: A Facebook Developer Account A public Instagram account A public website that you own Step 1: Create a Facebook App Go to developers.facebook.com, click My Apps > Create App and choose the Consumer or None app type. Once ...