1. Manage notification history
Go to your Magento backend, select Simiconnector > Connector Settings > Notifications > History. Here, you can see all notifications that you have sent to customers along with their status and sent dates.
2. Manage device list
Go to your Magento backend, select Simiconnector > Connector Settings > Notifications > View Devices.
Here, you can see all devices that have installed your app. You can get these information from your customers:
- Email: If your user has registered an account, their email will be shown here
- Device Type: iPhone, iPad or Android
- City, State, Country: Users' location is retrieved when they agree to share their device location, or after they update their billing address
- App Type: Demo App or Live App
- Notification Receipt Date: The specific time of receiving notification