- Login to your Magento Backend. Locate to Simiconnector/Connector Settings/ General Settings/ Instant Contact Configuration.
- On this new page, you can configure instant contact setting here:
- Enable: Choose to Enable or Disable Instant Contact (Disable = not showing)
- Email: The email addresses are received emails from customers (Add more emails by separating them with a comma)
- Phone Number: Phone number will be received call from customers
- Message Number: Message number will be received message from customers
- Website URL: Your website URL that customers will be led to when they tap on its icon. The link should be in http:///abc.com or https://abc.com form.
- Style: Choose Grid or List to decide how contact icons display in Contact Us page of your app.
- Icon Color: Color of contact Icons (by default it’s SimiCart theme color) you can enter the color code or use color picker.
*Remember to save all changes by clicking on save.