1. How to Configure in SimiCart Dashboard
Step 1: Navigate to your Simicart Dashboard, click on App Builder/ Features then find out Video.
Step 2: In Manage Video page, you will be able to Enable Product Video plugin by choose Yes in the drop-down.
--> The action is auto-saved
2. How to Configure in Magento Backend
Step 1: In your backend, go to Simiconnector / Rich Content / Videos
Step 2: Click on Videos to manage videos on your mobile shopping apps.
If you want to edit current video, click on the video title. Then you can edit the information of each video. Remember to click on Save Video when you have finished editing.
Step 3: Click on Add New to add more videos
- Status: Select Enabled/Disabled to display video or not.
- Title: Enter the video’s name you want to show on your app.
- YouTube Video URL: Input the URL of the video on YouTube.
- Product ID: the product’s ID you want to show this video on (You can choose more than 1)
Note: Please remember to click on “Save Video” to save all information.
3. Product Video in SimiCart App
When you have finished configuring in Magento backend, videos should display on your mobile shopping app.
In Product detail page, when customers click on More button to view product’s details, they can tap on “Video” to watch product’s videos. Otherwise, customers can tap on Float button/ Video symbol to watch videos.